GrassMat® CUSTOM Length
Grass Accessibility Mat – Polyethylene roll
GRASSMAT® is a heavy-duty rollout matting system used to protect, reinforce and stabilize grassed areas and soft ground such as sand, soil, snow, woodchip, mulch, etc. Installed directly onto existing surfaces,
GRASSMAT® is a cost-effective solution for a fast and efficient reinforcement and protection of field events, parking lots, pedestrian & wheelchair paths, emergency vehicles access routes and even light aircraft taxiways, etc. Its applications are endless.
GRASSMAT® provides safety over any terrain prone to becoming muddy due to continuous vehicular or pedestrian traffic. Its unique oscillated mesh structure improves slip resistance and traction by up to 97% compared to standard straight oriented meshes. It also allows grass to grow through the mesh holes making it practically invisible after only one week.
GRASSMAT® is the best solution to keeping grass healthy while providing a safer pathway to pedestrians, vehicles, wheelchair users and others that need an assisted access route.
GRASSMAT® is supplied in rolls of 3.3’ or 6.6’ wide by 33’ or 66’ long, in thickness of 0.55”.
Grass Mobility Mat
- GRASSMAT® slip resistant is a cost-effective solution for:
- Pedestrian & Wheelchair paths (ADA/ABA compliant routes)
- Grass car parking areas
- Light aircraft taxiways
- Equestrian surfaces
- Caravan park access and caravan bays
- Front lawn pathway & parking
- Temporary & permanent paths to outdoor venues
- Is GRASSMAT® right for you?
- Temporary or permanent matting applications
- Fast and cost-effective installation with no soil removal necessary
- Slip-resistant pathway
- Aesthetic matting solution as grass grows through mesh
- A High level of reinforcement – up to 8 tons per axle (imposed load) and protection to high traffic area